BRING YOUR POP-UP TENTS FOR SHADE!
BRING YOUR CHAIRS AND BLANKETS TOO!
NO COOLERS, FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT IN TO THE FESTIVAL.
A SHUTTLE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT CITY HALL IF PARKING AT DEWEY O BOSTER PARK GETS FULL!
One of the aspects of this Festival that makes it so unusual is its mission! The City of Deltona has partnered this year to raise money for a local 501c-3 non-profit organization, The West Volusia Regional Chamber of Commerce Community Charity Inc. who supports Business Development in Deltona and in West Volusia County. This festival was brought to Deltona this year to build Economic Development, Community Engagement with Deltona residents and to have one of the largest, fun-filled festivals in one of Deltona’s largest parks, Dewey O. Boster. This is a family event that will be epic! Mark October 12th on your calendar!
- This Festival is FREE ADMISSION!
- There will be admission bracelets on sale for the VIP area and Brewery Lane.
- We will be collecting canned good items for TheCommunity Life Center located in Deltona. Please bring an item to receive a mystery gift!
- We will sell BAR DRINK TICKETS for any alcoholic drink at the designated TENTS.
- There will be multiple vendors there selling food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- No coolers or outside drinks will be allowed in the festival area.
- We encourage you to bring Pop-up tents, chairs and blankets to relax and listen to the live music.
- There wil be a Bacon Eating Contest at 2pm on the main stage.
- This will be a great experience to bring the residents together to have fun!
Top consideration will be given to vendors who source local handmade products, local businesses or restaurants, and local breweries.
Word is spreading quick! This is a MUST-DO festival!
You can expect more of everything: Craft Beer, Wine, mixed cocktails, Live Music from “ThunderJack AC/DC Tribute” Band, Tobacco Road Band, a country band that will have you up and dancing and Phycho Magnets.
There will be a Bloody Mary Bar sponsored by Bacon Vodka and Zing Zang, Vendors, Bacon dishes from local Chefs & Food Trucks, Contests, Professional Wrestling show, Games, Photo Booths, Souvenirs and of course, more BACON itself!
DeLand Bacon & Brew Fest would like to welcome Chef Tim from Serve All Catering of Sanford, FL who will provide food for our VIP ticket holders under the tent Time TBD.
- One Hour Early Access to Brewery Lane – be the first to sample with your commemorative tasting beer mug
- Entrance to The VIP Tent – Includes: VIP cash bar, lots of shade w/ cooling fans, unlimited water & soda (while supplies last)
- VIP Goodie Bag
- UNLIMITED Bloody Marys sponsored – by Bacon Vodka & Zing Zang
- Buffet Sponsored by Platinum Chef Joel Padilla -2016 ROOFTOP CHOPPED COMPETITION at the
- NYCWF! – with mind blowing dishes that have bacon in them (3PM-4PM)
- A FREE Sangria Party in a Pouch – by Gasolina
- VIP Restrooms Sponsored by Fresh Solutions!
- Sweets N Eats
- Bubba Ques BBQ
- Philly Down South
- Jamaican Jerk
- What the Truck!
- Who Cut The Cheese?
- Tiki Ts Donuts
- Black Sheep BBQ
- Kona Ice
- Platinum Chef-Empingao
- Grumpys Ice Cream
- Tasty Dogs
- Pisces & Rising Caterers
- Gran Arepa
- East Coast Concessions
- The Kettlecorn Cabin
- Rico Rice
- Wisconsin Fried Cheese Curds
- True North Poutine
- Candied Bacon
- Chocolate Covered Bacon
- Bacon Snaps
- Bacon Poutine
- Bacon Mac N cheese
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Fried Cheese Curs in a bacon bit batter
- Bacon Kettlecorn
- Bacon Ice cream
- Bacon & Cheese Dip
- Rice Crispie Treats with Bacon
- Bakon Vodka Bloody Marys
- Rico Rice with Bacon
- Lots of different BBQ…
- And more!
Have a question?
2019 List of Breweries
TASTINGS TILL 4pm!
KONA Brewing Company Presenting
B&V Spiked Seltzer
Craft Brew Alliance- Kona
Daytona Beach Brewing Co
First Magnitude Brewery
Florida Beer Co.
Islamorada Beer Company
Brew Hub, LLC
California Cider Comp
New Belgium Brewery
Blue Springs Brewing